- 2 racks of ribs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 2 table spoons of brown sugar
- Liquid marinade
- Splash of apple cider vinegar
- Splash of Worcestershire sauce
Home made chipotle barbecue sauce
- 1 cup of ketchup
- 1/3 brown sugar
- 1/3 Worcestershire sauce
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- The adobo from a can of chipotle peppers
- Salt , pepper
Rub the ribs with the spices and liquids after you remove the membrane.
Bake covered at 280. for 3 hours. While that bakes make the sauce over low heat once lightly bubbling turn off and be careful not to burn!
Uncover them after 3 hours and marinade them with barb q sauce. Bake for another 30 minutes Enjoy!