What you’ll need!
- 4 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 cups of room temp unsalted butter
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 table spoons vanilla extract
- 2 whole eggs and 2 egg yolks (room temperature )
- 2 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag of mini M&M cookies
- a pinch of cinnamon
preheat your oven to 350
- In a bowl mix your sugars and butters till fluffy .. about 5 minutes
- Next add in your dry ingredients mix well
- next add in the vanilla , and eggs one at a time . Beat for 2 minutes till pale & fluffy
- roll your dough onto your cookie sheet so they stand tall .Do not flatten the dough
bake at 350 for 7-9 minutes
These are so good .Bakery style . You can’t eat just one!
allow to cool and enjoy!!