- 1 CUP OF MELTED UNSALTED BUTTER
- 5 EGGS
- 3/4 TEASPOON OF BAKING POWDER
- 1 TEASPOON SALT
- 3 CUPS OG SUGAR
- 3 CUPS OF FLOUR
- 1 CUP OF BUTTERMILK
- 1/2 CUP OF LEMON JUICE
- ZEST OF 1 LEMON
- 1 PACKAGE OF ROOM TEMP CREAM CHEESE
- SPLASH OF VANILLA EXTRACT
- lemon glaze —- 1 cup of powder sugar , juice from 1 large lemon ,and the zest from the lemon . 1/2 stick of melted butter .You may add more lemon juice if you like .
Preheat your oven to 350~
In a bowl whisk together the cream cheese ,butter , and sugar for 2 minutes on medium speed. Next add in the lemon juice, buttermilk , and vanilla .Mix until combined .Lastly add in your remaining ingredients . Once your batter comes together pour it in a loaf pan .Bake for 1 hour on 350.
Once your bread is done baking pour the lemon glaze mixture on top and allow to cool .
If you make it tag me on insta ! I enjoy your remakes