Let me start off by saying this is the most decadent , most creamy , and delicious cheese cake I have ever tasted ! Yes, you read that right. I first laid my eyes on this beautiful creation scrolling through instagram. I quickly learned it was a new trending dessert . I of course had to try to make it for myself . Every recipe asked for no bake. So i decided to just make it the same way I make my regular cheesecakes . Adjusting a few ingredients , but mostly keeping the same method . Now are you ready to take your taste buds to the next level?
- 1 package of 7.65 oz lotus biscoff cookies
- 3 table spoons of melted butter
- 4 packages of cream cheese ( room temp)
- 4 eggs (room temp)
- 1 1/3 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 table spoons of vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of sour cream
- pinch of salt
- 14 oz biscoff cookie butter I used 3/4 of the jar
Preheat oven to 320 degrees
- Make the crust by crushing the biscoff cookies till they resemble crumbs . Next add 3 table spoons of melted butter to the crumbs .Mix then add them to your baking dish. Press the crumbs down making sure to have an even layer in the bottom of your dish. Set your firmly pressed crumb dish in the fridge, or freezer as you prepare the filling
- combine the room temperature cream cheese with the sugars , the sour cream , and vanilla extract .whip them on high for about 3 minutes .making sure to cream well. Next add in a pinch of salt and your cookie butter .Cream together for about 1 minute .Lastly add in one egg at a time .Mix well for about 1 minute , do not over mix .over mixing can result in a cracked crust .
- grab your baking dish with the prepared crust and add your cheesecake filling .It should look silky smooth .
- once you added your mixture to your dish .I recommend you adding your dish to another bigger dish and filling it up half ways with water.(water bath) making sure not to fill that dish more then half way
- next bake your cheesecake for 1 hour and 20 minutes .Do not open your oven lid once done , doing so will result in cracks. If you can let your cheesecake come to room temperature in the oven for best results .
- melt the rest of the cookie butter in the microwave and pour it over your cooled cheesecake creating a beautiful icing .
- add crushed biscoff cookies is optional .Have fun with your cheesecake from here . I added crushed cookies around the edges and 2 whole biscoffs to complete the look .
- let cool in the fridge for atleast a hour ,or overnight .
If you make this tag me ! ill repost
4 thoughts on “Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake”
Looks so yummy Stephanie
I hope you try it beautiful
Omgggg this looks phenomenal! Can I ask what tin you use for this? 9inch?
what was the prep time?