Hi friends ! Welcome back to the blog ! Today I am sharing with you the most delicious Cake for fall . It’s my family’s favorite ! Now if you’re following me along my foodie account on instagram you probably seen me make this cake for fall . Fall is around the corner , but in my home the pumpkins are out ! AUTUMN has arrived in my blissful home .
- 2 cups of Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract
- 1 cup 1/4 of oil
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ,1/2 of pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- cream cheese swirl – 1 stick of room temperature cream cheese , 1 room temperature egg , 1 table spoon of vanilla extract ,2 tablespoons of flour
Preheat your oven to 340 degrees
You can mix this all by hand or a mixer . Mix together the pumpkin puree , and sugars for about 1 minute . Next add in the eggs one at a time , vanilla extract and mix . Lastly add in your remaining ingredients . Once everything is mixed together , grab another bowl and mix the cream cheese , egg , vanilla , and flour till well combined .
Next pour your batter to your baking loaf or a small cake sheet pan. Pour the pumpkin cake mixture in the dish ,and add the cream cheese mixture in the middle . With a knife swirl the mixture around . Next bake your cake for 1 hour and 15 minutes . Once your cake is done Carefully wrap the top with foil and let it cool . This cake is bomb.com !! I promise you your search for pumpkin cream cheese bred will come to an end !
Tag me on insta if you made this cake I LOVE to see you try my recipes ! Thank you for stopping by