Ready to make the most delicious mouth watering chewy and chunky cookie !
List of ingredients
- 4 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 whole eggs , 1 egg yolk
- 1 2/3 cups of unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 splashes of vanilla extract ( 2 tablespoons)
- 2 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of walnuts chopped
- 1/2 cup of pecans chopped
- 1/2 cup raisin optional
Preheat oven to 350 , mix together the sugars and butter until fluffy (About 5 minutes ) next add in the eggs one at a time, beat for 2 minutes . Next add in the flour , baking soda , baking powder salt , mix for 3 minutes . Lastly add in the remaining ingredients and mix for 20 seconds or so .
line a baking sheet with parchment paper . With a spoon or an ice cream scoop arrange your cookies on your sheet and bake for about 10- 12 minutes .
drink with a cold glass of milk and enjoy!