prep 30 minutes
bake 60 minutes
- Preheat oven to 320 degrees f
- make the crust by melting the butter , and combining it to the graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Press the crumb mixture down to your 9 inch springform pan. Making sure to spread it evenly , and set aside
- let’s make the filling by creaming the cream cheese , sugar , pinch of salt . Mix together with your handheld whisker , or kitchenaid on high speed for about 2 minutes. Make sure to scrape the sides with a spatula to whisk evenly .Next lower the speed , and add in the sour cream ,splash of vanilla , and eggs one at a time . Mix until combined .
- add your filling to your spring form pan .I like to cover the bottom of my pan with foil paper .Just in case there is any leaks .
- Raspberry filling -drop a few table spoons of filling to the top of your cheesecake , and with a knife or toothpick run lines and just have fun with your pattern!
- Water bath -grab another dish and add your spring form pan in .Add water to the outside of the pan making sure not to get water inside your cheese cake .
- next bake your cheesecake for 60 minutes then turn your oven off , and allow your cheesecake to cool down in the oven. Crack open the oven door after 30 minutes. I usually let it sit oven night in the oven till the morning
- 4 packages of cream cheese (room temperature )
- 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 2 table spoons of vanilla extract
- 4 eggs (room temperature)
- for the raspberry swirl -1/2 cup of raspberry puree , or raspberry preserves
- for the crust- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter melted 3 cups of graham cracker crumbs